Dreams of the She-Bean
Well, Kjersti is having a GIRL!! I dreampt that she was having a boy, and I really thought that it was going to be a boy, but it's a good thing I'm going into medicine instead of becoming a medicine woman, because I'm not tuned in to the cosmos--the ultrasound says it's a girl. Who am I to dream differently? So, it's a She-bean.
Here I am starting a blog! I've got another set of block exams starting next week, and I have been studying non-stop for quite a while now. I figured a blog would be a good escape for me, and hopefully it will help me keep in touch with the world a little better than I have been.
For those of you who haven't heard, I have finally found my greatest weakness (so far). Pharmacology is like Kryptonite to me. (Who knew the girl with more drug pens than anyone else you know would be so bad at drug NAMES)! It might be my bad karma for stealing all of those drug pens from poor residents, med-students, and Marks. I did finally get a tutor about a week ago, and I'm proud to report that I only missed ONE on my pharm quiz yesterday. So thanks to Jameson (my tutor) there is hope again.
Steve has been great the last few weeks. He won't let me lift one finger to do any housework or cooking--he's taking care of everything so that I can focus on studying and passing my exams. We're so lucky and happy to be together this year. I don't know what I'd do without him here.
Anyway, back to it. Hope you are all well and in good spirits for the holidays.


1 Comments:
Your tutor's name is JAMESON?!?!?!? Does he own green boots?!?!? Ask him. Seriously. I MUST KNOW!!!
And Kjersti is having a girl?! Well, screw the cosmos, anyway. The voices lie to me all the time... and congrats to Kjersti on a girl bean!!!
Jealous?! No... (yes.)
Post a Comment
<< Home