Monday, March 02, 2009

...with love from Germany

I just received the following treasures with love from my NBFF.


At the top left is a ritter sport bar, which is yummy chocolate.

Below that, a bar of honey cinnamon flavored hot chocolate--because she knows the way to my heart.

Below that, "The Stone Gods" by Jeanette Winterson, and no, B, I haven't read it, nor did I already own my own copy (until now!)

At the top middle, I have a new lovely metal book clip, which is clipped onto a post card from B.

Below that, a freaking awesome sticker, of which Kjersti is going to be SO JEALOUS! I'm putting it into my blank book right away.

At the top right is a little package, inside of which are my new earrings made from a recycled bicycle tire.

Below that, a homemade crochet pouch with tea inside. (As I mentioned, B knows my heart).

The freaking awesome earrings can be seen here:

If you want your own pair, you can order some along with other homemade goodies at B's etsy site: The Unlikely Nest.

Thank you, B, for my treasures!

6 Comments:

Blogger Who's B? said...

YAY.... So happy you received it safe and sound. Love you.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

SO.....JEALOUS.....

What a delightful little package to get. You must've been so excited to get it, because I'm thrilled just seeing the picture of it! Sweet Amanda, you're such a stud!

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a thoughtful and nice friend you have. Getting packages are the best!

SSFB

11:30 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

What a fun little package. I don't know who B is, but she is obviously awesome.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Danae said...

What good friends you have, Alie!!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Chelsee said...

Awesome!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home