Allie's Pensieve
A witch or wizard can extract their own memories or someone else's and store them in the Pensieve and review them later. It also relieves the mind when it becomes flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within.


4 Comments:
Yum!!! The BEST part of Valentine's Day!
Gary and I made chocolate strawberries for Valentine's Day, too.... but we made about 300 of them and we only got to eat a few. :) They were for the gallery opening that Gary was paid to provide refreshments for... oh, and that doesn't include all of the chocolate covered caramels he made as well!! :)
We made chocolate strawberries for V day as well! And we had them with some yummy strawberry champagne! It was delicious and I was totally surprised to find decent strawberries this time of year in MI. Last month I found really good avocados for the superbowl too, which leads me to believe most the time Michigan is just holding out on the good produce for some reason.
SSFB
It's perfect.
Post a Comment
<< Home