Monday, May 11, 2009

ALMOST enough to make a person want to take boards more often...

Okay, not REALLY.

I'm studying for my Step 3 boards, which are coming up next week, which means my face has been buried in this book for the last month:


And who shows up at my door yesterday with a studying-for-boards care package?
Yep. Danae.

Danae is one of the most thoughtful people I have ever known. I totally scored when she was born, people! How many people are lucky enough to have such an amazing sister?

Here are some pics of the great care-package that she brought me.


The bag

The card

The goods

Thanks Danae. It really means a lot to me that you would take the time (and money) to put this together and bring it to me. You are such a sweetheart!

4 Comments:

Blogger Little Momma said...

Way to go, Danae! What a thoughtful thing to do for Allison. I love knowing that my children are taking care of each other. Thanks for all you do. And good luck, Allison, on those boards. I know you will pass with flying colors.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

You had me at Chewy Chips Ahoy. And circus peanuts. Because who the freak doesn't love those things?

You eat them, and they give you the memory of an elephant, you know. That's why elephants like peanuts so much. They call 'em 'smart nuts'. It's true. Ask any elephant.

I would wish you good luck, but since that book guarantees a passing score, I guess you won't be needing any luck this time around.

(but seriously? good luck.)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Chelsee said...

CUTE!! Go Danae!! And good luck Allie!!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Danae said...

I definitely wish you good luck in studying for your boards! You'll do great!! Especially with a little sugar break every now and then. :)

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home