Friday, February 26, 2010

Playing Doctor

I had a patient tell me this week that her 4 year old daughter plays "Dr. Hanna" at home every day. She says she's Dr. Hanna, and she listens to their hearts and tells them to say, "ahhhh" and gives them medicine or rubs their heads to make them feel better. It's her favorite game.

That made my week.

5 Comments:

Blogger jenny.hawkes said...

I remember a little girl named "Allison" who would do similar things. =) Now she's a doctor.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

Allison! You are some little girl's "Doctor Aladdin!" I think this story just made my week, too.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Chelsee said...

I LOVE this!! That is so CUTE! :) If that doesn't prove you are an amzing doctor, I don't know what will.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh man! That is so cute, and so probably never going to happen to me.

ssfb

6:28 AM  
Blogger Little Momma said...

Maybe you will be her inspiration to grow up to become a doctor. Hope for the next generation...

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home