Thursday, December 03, 2009

A Month of Exposures!

?58: What inspires you daily
My answer can be found here.



?59: What's your favorite comfort food?
My answer can be found here.



?60: How do you like to be surprised?
My answer can be found here.


?61: If you were small and pretty, and would look good sealed in a mason jar, what would you be?
My answer can be found here.
(As long as there were holes in the lid for air, and someone would feed me).

3 Comments:

Blogger Who's B? said...

let's eat comfort food when I'm home. I miss my mac n cheese

1:16 PM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

While I'm not really a spider fan, I'm impressed that in the picture you chose his eyes look like gems. It's pretty awesome.
And I agree with Amanda. I'll help you eat some of your yummy mac and cheese comfort food any time you need.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

I like bread.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home