Weekend Exposure 17 and 18
?17: What have you allowed fear to overrun?
I didn't forget. It just took me this long to admit my answer, which can be found here:

?18: What is your greatest gift this season?
My answer can be found here.

A Message from B:
I would really love to see this project EXPLODE. I have now expanded onto Facebook. Each week the questions will be the same so you can participate in whichever place you wish.
Do you love WE as much as I do? If so I would love your support in spreading the word. Let anyone you think would have interest know about it. Thank you all for being a part of, and helping me create, this community.


2 Comments:
ALLIE!! I LOVE these pictures!! :)
Allie, I love the pictures you choose, they are so beautiful. As I said last night, I don't always understand the meaning, but it's fun trying to figure them out. It was good to see you!
Post a Comment
<< Home