Happy Valley: Turn Right Ahead
Someone's GPS must have been on the fritz, because my circle actually got plowed yesterday, and that is the fist time all winter.
A witch or wizard can extract their own memories or someone else's and store them in the Pensieve and review them later. It also relieves the mind when it becomes flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within.
5 Comments:
No way! That's too bad! I was starting to enjoy guessing where the road ended and the lawns started! It made driving to your house so much more fun!
Your road was so ice-packed, I can't imagine that even a plow would do much to it.
I saw that first hand yesterday. It did a little good to the circle, but the rest of the road is like you are on railroad tracks. someone needs to put some salt on it!
Gary liked the snow packed road, too, as it allowed him to use his emergency break to whip around corners. ;) He'll be very upset.
The fun part about living in a cul-de-sac. The way I remember it, once a winter was a miracle.
Post a Comment
<< Home