842
Number of questions in the Comlex question bank.
How do I know?
I have done them all.
A witch or wizard can extract their own memories or someone else's and store them in the Pensieve and review them later. It also relieves the mind when it becomes flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within.
6 Comments:
lol for some reason i found that funny ^^ thanks for making me smile!! lol
You're gonna kick some Board ass today! Good luck!!!
Good luck Allie!!
You are going to be the BEST ONE!
How did it go?? I'm late seeing this, but it was good to talk to you on Monday before your test. :) I bet you did AWESOME!
Man who ever suggested those study materials must have been a talented, and beautiful, and really really smart, and creative, and witty, and smart and beautiful... well I'm sure you get the picture.
I am totally confident that you did great!
SSFB
Post a Comment
<< Home