Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend Exposures 51-54

Once I really recover from the stress and lack of sleep that I've endured the last two months on inpatient and OB, I'd like to at least keep up on the weekend exposures, and hopefully also get back into blogging a little more often. Sorry for being so AWOL. Life is great, just busy.

Without further ado, here are the weekend exposures from the last 4 weeks.


?51: What's the last thing you did for the first time?
My answer can be found here.



?52: What have you left behind?
My answer can be found here.



?53: What are you getting from today?
My answer can be found here.



?54: When I'm afraid....
My answer fan be found here.



Wanna play along? Here is the link describing the weekend exposure project and how you can get involved.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chelsee said...

Love it! I really need to catch up on these too when I have the time. I love looking at them!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Who's B? said...

Thanks for sharing, Allie. I like it when you play along, even when it's sporadically. :)

Chelsee, don't worry about catching up. Just drop by when you can and play that week.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

Awesome pictures! I love it when you blog, Allie.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home