Thursday, February 09, 2012

This Week At August House

--The Moose-a-Kitty got a Lion-Kitty furcut:


--The Glam got a garage-mate:

I want to call it "The Blaze" but I'm not sure The-Amazing-Wonder-Steve is going to go for it.

--I've almost finished bag 2 (of 10) on the Amazon Star, so it's looking something like this so far:


And, as you can see, Moose-A-LionKitty is already ready to lay on it when it's done.

--It has rained and rained and rained (with a hey, ho, the wind and the rain) this week, which has melted the snow enough that Copper and I were able to take a long-overdue walk out to the point:

(This hike was only made possible by my Kate-The-Great boots WITH spikys on them.)
And the birds have been able to find the long-buried birdseed in the backyard:


So, I think that, in general, things are looking up for everyone.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chelsee said...

Hooray!! It is starting to thaw out!! Is it just me, or is the Mooser Kitty looking a little grey with that cut?

10:47 PM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

Moose is looking so good! And I think Copper looks SO haooy! The pictures you take are so beautiful, but the snow looks SO brutal. I'm glad you have Kate the Great to help you out!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home