Allie's Pensieve
A witch or wizard can extract their own memories or someone else's and store them in the Pensieve and review them later. It also relieves the mind when it becomes flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within.


4 Comments:
The Glam looks awesome in his studs and chains! I heard that Steve could not even get up the driveway the other day for all the ice. Kodiak is not sounding too inviting these days. I am glad we came up when there were still bare roads and only "cold" temperatures, rather than "subzero" plus wind chill. Something in me likes to think I could endure it, if I had a nice warm house like yours to go home to after the storm.
Hooray for the Glam!! I hope he keeps you safe!! :)
You better be driving safe with those studs n chains! :)
Isaac randomly asked me this morning if we needed chains on the wheels to drive through the snow. How the heck does a 5 year old even know anything about chains for tires???? Hahaha. He must have been channeling you, his 'real' Momma. :) It does sound super cold up there and although I'd like to visit, the plane fair and the temperatures just keep discouraging me. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home