Introducing...
my Kate The Great Boots!
If you're looking to buy some and be as cool as me, they are Sorel brand, and they're officially Kate with a C, (but everyone knows that in real life Kate should be with a K, and Allison has two L's and an I).
With The Glam in Studs and Chains, and me in Kate The Great Boots, I'm thinking I'm pretty much unstoppable for the rest of the winter, no?
Cheers.
PS--
The Amazing Wonder Steve got these boots, also Sorel brand: Men's Conquest Boot
They're pretty much like snow tires, but for human feet, and I'm fairly certain that they're absolutely indestructible. (Plus they keep your feet warm to -40 degrees, so there's that).Take that, record-cold-and-snowy-winter!
Cheers.


3 Comments:
Pictures of yours and Steven's boots and discussion of chains on the glam box aren't helping me want to make it up to Kodiak. Let me know when the snow is gone! :)
Love your boots! Alas, I have no need for such adorable footwear in AZ.
Those are truly excellent boots! Good to know that you're facing the record amounts of snow with great looking footwear!
Post a Comment
<< Home