Friday, February 24, 2012

Tortellini Soup With Balsamic Caramelized Onions and Mushrooms

I didn't take pictures of my dinner this time, so the one below is from Cookin' Canuck, where I found the recipe:


If this is the only good thing that comes from my opening an account on Pinterest, it will be worth it! This was delightful, healthy, and quick/easy to make.

For my vegeterian friends, you could likely make it with vegetable broth instead of chicken broth and still fare well (like you've never tried that before and I just came up with it myself just now).

For the people in my family who don't like mushrooms: There's no help for you. Leaving the mushrooms out of this would ruin it. (But I love mushrooms, so I would think so, wouldn't I?)

Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chelsee said...

Looks good... but it has mushrooms in it!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

Why oh why is there always a solution for the vegetarians but never one for the mushroom haters?! Especially with something that looks this good?!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Green Giant said...

Another option, although kind of the opposite of vegetarian, would be some beef consomme.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Danae said...

I second what Kjersti said!!! :)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home