Weekend Exposure 3
The question: What are you currently daydreaming?
My answer, found here, could not be posted on my blog in it's full size. For some reason I could only link to the thumbnail. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, feel free to give me a tutorial. I'm not the computer whiz of the family . Anyway, you'll just have to follow the link if you want to see this one in its full glory. It's worth that extra click.

Again, if you're interested in participating the this project, go to B Chronicles for details on how to play.
Cheers!


4 Comments:
How very lovely.
Daydreaming of more birds in your yard? More speckled, Rufus-sided Tohies? More things to write in your geek journal?
Very cool pic! I am going to have to start playing this game, though I may not understand half of the questions! LOL. Make them easy, Amanda!
hehe....geek journal.
you know how I love a good geek.
Post a Comment
<< Home