A List
of things I enjoyed today:
--Sleeping in clear until 8:30
--A tall iced mocha and couple of chocolate-covered coffee beans
--Warm sunshine on my skin, wet grass under my feet, moist dirt under my fingernails, sweet birdsong and wind-chimes in my ears
--Kisses from Steve (I don't know if there has been an even or odd number)
--Reading a book that has nothing (NOTHING) to do with medicine whatsoever!
--A long conversation with SSFB on the phone, and shorter conversations with a couple of other friends
--Talking with kind neighbors as we watch their children run and play in the cul-de-sac
What an enjoyable, beautiful and relaxing Sunday.
Cheers!


2 Comments:
If you hadn't said Sunday, then I would have said that you forgot to mention SVU marathons with Chelsee.
Yay! Allison got a day to herself! I hope you take more over the next weeks. You deserve them.
Post a Comment
<< Home