Thursday, August 28, 2008

Look Who I Caught!

For those of you who have not yet heard the news, I am proud to announce that Kjersti had her baby yesterday. She was supposed to be induced tomorrow, but Reagan decided that a pre-emptive exodus out of the womb was in order.
I felt very honored when Kjersti and Jay asked me to deliver their baby, and very excited when their OB, "Sam", said that I could.
After a little pushing by Kjersti, and A LOT of hard work on my part, out came Reagan, and slippery tho she was, I caught her!

Please join me in welcoming Reagan to our world, and in congratulating Kjersti and Jay on creating another beautiful baby girl!

8 Comments:

Blogger jenny.hawkes said...

Congratulations (to you and Kjersti)! She is beautiful!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congrats, I'm sure YOU did a wonderful job. Oh yeah, say congrats to Kjersti and Jay for me as well.

This probably would have been better to share with prior to delivering your niece but these are Garden City Hosp rules 4 rules of delivering babies:
1. To the floor (delivers anterior shoulder)
2. To the roof (delivers posterior shoulder)
3. I can't remember
4. If you drop the baby fake a seizure.


SSFB

11:15 AM  
Blogger Who's B? said...

Congratulations is in order, I know. But I just can't bring myself to it. I am playing the jealousy card and I am playing it now.

But really, I am happy you and "Sam" had such a successful delivery. (Please read with the voice of a seven year old).

11:29 AM  
Blogger Who's B? said...

Oh.....AND Reagan is beautiful. I am so happy the family is posting away so I can feel like I am part of it.

And really, really (I am twenty-seven again), congratulations on being able to be such a huge part of it.

Love you

11:31 AM  
Blogger Allie said...

I put Sam's name in there just for you, B!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Chelsee said...

I am so excited to have a new niece! Congratulations Kjersti! And great job Allie!!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Little Momma said...

I was watching your face, Allison. You were focused, calm and confident. And then you got the biggest smile on your face. Thanks for being such an essential part of Reagan's birthday. You did a beautiful job.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Danae said...

Hoo-ray! It was such a special day and I'm glad I was there to share it with you guys! :)

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home