Weekend Exposure 21
?: What is your intention for the coming week(s)?
My answer can be found here. Again, I hope you'll check out the link, as I could only get the thumbnail on this one, and it is a pretty little picture.
My answer can be found here. Again, I hope you'll check out the link, as I could only get the thumbnail on this one, and it is a pretty little picture.


2 Comments:
Beautiful picture. And guess what? I saw two finches and a sparrow today eating from my bird feeders! I was so excited! They came right at sunset and I was sitting in my front room. Chelsee heard me say, "I've got to call Allison!"
True story. Mom was so excited to see her little birds. She had just been telling me that she didn't have any birds yet, and along came three. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home