Eviction Notice:
Yes, March, I'm kicking you out. You have 3 days to pack up your shit and go. Under the circumstances, I think that's more than fair. Don't come back for at least 1 year.
It's been a crazy busy month for me, with the cliche roller coaster of ups and downs that we all talk about when we don't know how else to describe the insanity, and we want to put a 'fun' spin on a less-than-thrilling experience. I know there are those of you out there who have been a bit neglected by me this month, and I am sorry. For what it's worth, you may have fared better than the ones who actually had to see me and put up with my whining, crying, and general lack-of-sleep-grumpiness.
I do have some good news:
1. March is finally just about over, and I made it out of the lion's den ALIVE! if not exactly triumphant.
2. I get to go on a much much needed vacation (leaving tomorrow morning) to the east coast to visit MeL and her family in WV and show The Amazing Wonder Steve some of the sites in D.C. Mesquerim, I'll fast for a day, just so I can eat as much as possible when I get to you!
3. For those of you who haven't heard, I'm kind of a big deal now. I was voted in, 2 weeks ago, as one of 2 chief residents for the coming year. This means, in a nutshell: a lot of extra work and responsibility for a little raise. It's mostly something I get to do to give back to the program, and even though I know it is going to be hard, I'm really excited about it.
Thanks for checking in, being caring, supportive, and understanding. If you're reading this blog, I think you rock.
Cheers!


4 Comments:
Congrats on the promotion! I agree with you - it's definitely time for March to go.
Totally neglectful... how could you;) If I forgot to tell you before, I am super proud of you.
SSFB
Sending you virtual hugs. Let the promotion remind you that you're amazing.
Congrats Warrior Princess Chief!!
Post a Comment
<< Home