Friday, July 08, 2011

Weekend Plans

I think I'm going to do this tomorrow:


but I'd be more excited about it if the sun would get back here!
Cheers.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Streeter said...

Do it!!! Let me know how it goes. :) If I could fly there right now, I'd be there with you. So happy to know you've made it to Alaska. I'd love a phone date soon. :) Much love beautiful Allison.

9:50 PM  
Blogger gamefreak said...

I don't think the sun was out. lol

6:43 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

I did it! It kicked my ass, but it was great.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

I've always wanted to try Yoga! And getting to do Yoga in that beautiful scenery! I want to hear all about it!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Danae said...

Yay for you! Did you take pictures, or is that too nerdy now that you live there? ;)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home