Monday, June 20, 2011

6 Years Ago Today...

...I married the greatest guy!

We were married at Point Arena Lighthouse on Summer Solstice, and it was the most beautiful day!







5 Comments:

Blogger Nolana said...

I thought your anniversary was on the 21st. Have I been wrong all these years? :)

2:28 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

I posted the blog this morning, so you are right, Nolana. I'm not sure why the post says it was posted last night.

5:16 PM  
Blogger K.J. said...

Allison...My parents were married on June 20th! I hope you had a fabulous Anniversary! I think you and Steve are one of the best couples around!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Chelsee said...

What an awesome wedding!! :) You guys are amazing! Love you both! :)

12:32 PM  
Blogger gamefreak said...

Steve has been an awesome addition to the family. Smart, funny, and that full head of hair! I keep talking about how my big sister Allison, the doctor, and her husband Steve, the computer guy, are coming up to Alaska to live with us. I love hanging out with you Allie, but it will also be nice to have another brother to play games with.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home