Thursday, April 28, 2011

Excuse my weakness, but I need to take a moment...

...to gloat. (Or vent?)

Remember the house in Kodiak that is dead to me?
This one?


I made a very reasonable offer on it, back before it was dead to me. An offer which the sellers refused with a figurative slap in my face. They stated, in fact, that they would not take one penny less than their asking price. Would. Not. Budge. AND wanted me to pay all of the closing costs as well, thankyouverymuch.
Well, almost 2 months later, they still have not sold this house (in fact, it has been on the market for almost 2 years now) and they just dropped their asking price to the amount that I offered them 2 months ago.

Whatever.

As you all already know, and as I hope the sellers of the dead house are lamenting, I've moved on, and I am so excited about the house that I am going to be getting. I know you've seen it already in my previous post, but just as a reminder of its awesomeness:


Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger gamefreak said...

Lets say you're gloating, cuz I want people to be jealous that you're getting an awesome house up here in Kodiak. lol

12:18 AM  
Blogger Danae said...

Oh that would seriously bug me to no end. I'm sure they are cursing themselves for their 'Big mistake... HUGE!'

12:44 PM  
Blogger Kae Loy said...

I am sad about the stained glass window that would have been so sweet, but for the $125,000 you saved, you can put a stained glass window in the house you are getting.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Chelsee said...

I love the big porch on the new house! And it is their mistake at the dead house. They were really rude to you, so I hope that not only will they eat their words, but that they will learn how to treat people better.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home