Monday, June 06, 2011

Day 3: A Picture of my Friends with Me

I have some AWESOME friends, so I'm excited for this post. I can't choose just one picture though, so enjoy!


And, as cheesy as it sounds, my family is also a group of some of my very best friends!


And, of course, this guy.


Thanks to you all for making my life so freaking fantastic!
Cheers.

4 Comments:

Blogger gamefreak said...

*dusts off imaginary dirt from my shoulder with a smirk* No problem. I often make people's lives amazing. You could see it from the first picture of me you posted on this blog. My admirers couldn't keep their hands (and some feet) off of me. lol

7:15 AM  
Blogger Chelsee said...

I love all of these pictures!! :) I'm glad you included our family, because I think we really are pretty close and hang out all the time. :) Love you Allie!!

7:05 PM  
Blogger K.J. said...

Allison, YOU are such a PHENOMINAL person/friend. I am so thankful to have you in my life!

8:49 AM  
Blogger K.J. said...

You are SO pretty girl! YOU look fabulous in all your pictures...especially the one of us! :)

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home