Yours,
So beautiful!
I got a copy of this Chapbook at Dancing Girl Press and as you can see, Moose and I were both quite taken with it.

Cheers.
A witch or wizard can extract their own memories or someone else's and store them in the Pensieve and review them later. It also relieves the mind when it becomes flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within.
So beautiful!
I got a copy of this Chapbook at Dancing Girl Press 
4 Comments:
OhMyGosh. I love you so much! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! But not just because you bought my little chapbook. But that was really sweet and wonderful of you. Thank you so much. <3 <3 <3
Also: that picture is totally gorgeous. I hope your march is better because of it.
Everything about this makes me so happy! Kristen, Allison has sent me picture texts of some of your poems and they are amazing!
Hooray for our beautiful, smart and PUBLISHED cousin, Kristen! I'm so proud of her! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home