Even in Alaska
Remember this post from two years ago, and this post from last year?
My feelings for March have not changed, as March has given me little reason, this year, to change my tune.
Remember the children's book 'Alexander And The Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day'? Remember how it ended by saying that there are going to be terrible horrible no good very bad days even in Australia? Well March is a terrible horrible very bad month, even in Alaska.
This year March gave me northern lights like this:

These are not the actual northern lights that I saw, since as with the bears, once again, I didn't have a real camera, but only had my cell phone, so my picture of the lights looks like this:
But the first picture, for the record, is a fairly close approximation of how the lights looked on Thursday last week. Awesome, right?
But today, March also gave me the shittiest day of my medical career (and I've had some pretty bad ones in the past--usually in past Marches). This day sucked my soul dry, and, in fact, this entire week so far has pretty much blown, AND, I've been on call since Sunday morning, and I'll be on call until Thursday morning.
Seriously. I HATE March.
Thanks for letting me whine.
Cheers.


5 Comments:
Well...hating March isn't going to make it any better...find something positive...there has to be something! Don't let it get you down...you are too wonderful of a person! I miss you and love you to pieces...if only you could come to Utah at the end of March...we could celebrate my stupid birthday eating at Guru's together! Remember our first outing was at Guru's celebrating your birthday! I miss you...I miss you tons! And, I am hating March as well...I just sit and eat and lay around...I am going stir crazy!!! 5 more weeks left of this recovery crap! I LOVE YOU Girl!!! Chin up! Keep smiling...it looks beautiful on you! :)
I heard about your terrible, awful, no good day. I am so sorry that you are being sucked dry up there. I can tell every time that I talk to you that things aren't right. I vote that it is time to come home. Love you lots!
You're so right. March is a hard month. It sucks that you're having such a rough time. <3
Those lights are so beautiful! I would love to see them. Have you seen other colors besides green?
I'm sorry that you're unhappy. March or any other month, it makes me really sad to hear that you're having a hard time. I wish I could help. Please let me know if I can! I love you and I just want you to love what you do and where you live.
Oh, Allie! I love the picture, but hate that you're having a bad time. I haven't heard the story about your worst day in medical history, so if you're not sick of telling it, call me! I'm here for you, anytime! *HUGS!*
Post a Comment
<< Home