My Turn!
So, I had 2 rolls of film that I've needed to get developed for a while. I'm telling you, having a digital camera has really spoiled me! Anyway, one of the rolls held pictures from Christmas, to which I will not subject you all these months later, but the other roll held the pictures that we just took at Kameryn's birthday party in April, and I figured since everyone else in the family has recently posted their pics from that party, I might as well contribute.
My disclaimer is that I didn't take very many, and they were taken on a disposable camera, so they're not nearly as good as the ones the rest of you posted!
Here, then, for your viewing enjoyment are the highlights:











5 Comments:
I'm impressed! They turned out really well, especially for a disposable camera! I think I need copies of all of them!
They look good to me, especially since Isaac and Kameryn kept thinking it was funny to poke the lens with their fingers!
I agree that they look surprisingly good...these cameras weren't left over from your reception were they?
Good pictures, Allie! I want copies too!
CUTE! I think they turned out really good. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home