Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekend Exposure 8

?: How do you lift people up?

My answer can be found here, and definitely check out the link for a better copy of this photo. I could only post the thumbnail here.


To find out what this is about and how to participate go here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Little Momma said...

I finally have the internet up and running in my new place, so I can now respond to all your most recent pictures. I think they have been well-chosen and I like the insight into you that I get from looking at the pictures and reading their titles. Thanks!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Chelsee said...

Love it!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Ronja said...

Hey Allie,

I still have not figured out how to actually read your answers... Maybe I have to create a login? Anyway, let me know how you are doing... I have not heard from you in a while.
Love ya,
R.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

I love it. It reminds me of "Amen" by Paula Cole.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home