Friday, April 01, 2011

Out Like a Lamb...And Good Riddance

"I'm so glad March is over. I just HATE March. I think it's the worst month of the year."

"Really? I think February is the worst month. It's so dreary."

"Right, but February never pretends to be anything other than what it really is. March is a hot charming guy who turns out to be a dick."

8 Comments:

Blogger Kjersti said...

NO WAY! I love this conversation! I wish it had been me saying it! Where did you hear it?

8:28 AM  
Blogger Kae Loy said...

Tell us how you really feel...

10:43 AM  
Blogger Allie said...

It was between me and Steve.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

That is definitely a front row conversation if the front row is safe.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Danae said...

Hahaha! AWESOME!!! ;)

10:43 AM  
Blogger gamefreak said...

I would've been like "Huh? What's wrong with February or March?" I don't go outside enough to know that sort of stuff. lol

9:33 AM  
Blogger Chelsee said...

March is completely bipolar. Love this conversation! :)

9:41 AM  
Blogger jenny.hawkes said...

You make me smile =)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home