Saturday, March 08, 2014

Internet Shopping at its FINEST!


 

There were those who thought I was crazy when I bought my wedding dress, sight-unseen, based solely on this picture that I saw of the dress on the internet:

I think it turned out just right though. 


I am actually totally addicted to internet shopping, truth be told.  I think it represents capitalism at it's finest.  If there is something you want, there is someone (on the internet) who wants to sell it to you.

Let's say you're moving from Alaska to Utah.  You're gonna need a place to live when you get there, right?  How are you supposed to find said place if you don't have any more time off of work to take a very expensive trip to Utah to look at houses?  The internet!
For those who thought I was crazy to buy a dress based on a picture on the internet, be prepared to be shocked and horrified.

I BOUGHT A HOUSE that I have never seen in person, based on pictures I saw on the internet.  (Okay, and some videos that a realtor texted to me).
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you:  Barton Cottage!







Isn't it lovely?  
After I put an offer on it, I let my mom and sisters know, and they went over to check it out in person for me.  It is kid tested, and family approved!







Here's to internet shopping!!
Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kae Loy said...

Hooray for internet shopping! I love your new house and I think you will be just as happy there as you were in your wedding dress on your wedding day!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Kae Loy said...

I also want to say that internet shopping is especially beautiful if you are an introvert who would really rather not do Christmas, because you have panic attacks in shopping malls and parking lots filled with hordes of people who step on you and run over you. Compared to that, internet shopping -- even as risky as it is -- feels quite safe. Whew!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Dawnie said...

It is beautiful. When are you moving? I'm excited for you to be back in Utah!! Maybe we should have a party? Yes...I think so!!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home