Happy New Year!
I know I said my next post was going to be !!Happy Thanksgiving!! as I haven't posted anything about my Mexico trip yet, but as we just entered 2014, I wanted to reshare something with you.
I actually got the app on the 13th of January, but because the app lets you upload a picture you took on a day (if you took a picture but you didn't take a video) I was able to make my compilation start on January 2nd 2013 with pictures we took on our trip to Puerto Vallarta.
I didn't remember every day, but I remembered most days, and am really very happy with my compilation video.
If you want to do something cool for 2014, consider starting today and make a movie that has 1 second from every day of your life.
Here's Allie's 2013:
For 2014, I want to go more places and see more faces. I hope many of you will help me with that!
Cheers, and Happy New Year!


5 Comments:
It has been such a great year babe! Love You!
Love it! You may have inspired me....
SO fun! I want to start doing this now, too. Hooray for seeing more of you and your life away from us! :) Miss you guys!
I finally got to see your 1 second video. I tried the other day, but my computer said I needed a plugin. When I downloaded the plugin it said I needed, it still wouldn't work! I don't know if it just decided to work on its own, or if you did something from your side, but I'm so glad I got to see it! I just loved your year in 365 seconds. It says so much about your life and relationships! I laughed out loud at the synchronized tail wagging and of course, I loved seeing you, Wesley and Steve all getting your drawings. So many of the places and people were familiar to me and kind of -- just kind of -- made me miss Kodiak.
I loved your video Allie. There were so many parts that made me laugh, and I loved seeing the family and friends I still have in Kodiak. I hope you're doing another for this year. Love you. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home