Saturday, December 02, 2006

Oh to be a kid again!

I wish I knew a kid that I could get this for:


Light-Up Medical Set and Lab Coat
This pretend play kit is perfect for future physicians! Kids explore 6 important parts with the help of this transparent light-up model of the human body, 9 1/2"-tall, head to torso. Brain, heart, lungs, liver, stomach, and intestines light up when children insert fact-filled key cards. Also includes: doctor's bag with stethoscope, reflex hammer, thermometer, eye scope, syringe, microscope, magnifier, and more. Poly-cotton lab coat and 8 x 7 1/2" bag each fits name up to 12 letters. Note: "Dr." will account for 4 characters/spaces. A maximum of 16 is available. 25 pieces in all. Durable plastic; uses 2 "AA" batteries (not incl.). Ages 6 and up.


Is that not the coolest toy ever? It seriously makes me wish I was a kid again so that I could play with it! I found it on lillianvernon.com. I'm posting about it so that maybe someone who reads this will have a kid they want to get it for, since I don't.

Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chelsee said...

:) You could always get it for yourself, play with it, and then have a few less things that you need to talk to your therapist about...

8:45 AM  
Blogger Kimba said...

Me! Me! To think back at the doctor set that I played with as a kid?! Totally looks like popscicle sticks and a meat thermometer....wait....maybe it was.....
I bet I know a Kameryn that would TOTALLY gum it up for a while....then maybe in a few years? Start practicing.... :)

10:16 AM  
Blogger Kimba said...

popicisiscicisicicle.
Popsicle. I swear I went to school.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home