Democrats are in, Rumsfeld is out, and other reasons to smile today...
Reasons to smile and celebrate today:
--Democrats have control of the House AND the Senate. (Hey, blue is my favorite color).
--Rumsfeld the bumbling-fumbler is out. (I'm not sure that 'bumbling-fumbler' is the correct descriptive term for the man, but it kinda rhymes and sounds pretty good--if you have something better, I'd love to hear it).
--I know I haven't really blogged about Steve's problems with his boss Bob, and now is SO NOT the time, but the excellent news is Bob, the crummy boss, just got demoted and Dr. Ma, the new IT Manager ROCKS! I haven't seen Steve go to work happy in AGES!
--Inspired by the bathroom at Lighthouse Coffee, I got online to check out lighthouse stuff, and I got a couple of things for myself which arrived today....




7 Comments:
I loved that little lighthouse themed restroon in Lighthouse Coffee. That was the first time I had ever needed to show someone the decorations in the bathroom!
I also hope that with the democrats taking over the House and the Senate that we can see some changes happen in the near future. Mom told me that Utah remained mainly republican, but Matheson was voted in! So that is good anyways.
And congratulations with Steve's new boss! I am glad that he is happy!
You forgot to mention our lovely lunch date at the Olive Garden. I totally got diarrhea from the salad we ate, but from my understanding olive garden always effects the butt, and I should be counting my blessings thats all I got, right?
SSFB
WTF? Does everyone know that story now? I am suprised she hasn't called me to tell me what a bad friend I am since I told everyone, or rather, I told Kjersti who told everyone! :(
DUDE! I will have you remember that I only told Allie the CIRCUMSTANCE, and she guessed who the story was about ALL ON HER OWN.
For clarification, I was just playing around and am not actually mad. Allie even called me to make sure, so I thought I would let everyone else know too.
I don't know what the hell the rest of you are talking about, but whatever. I liked the decor at Lighthouse Coffee as well and will go there again next time I am in Cedar City. I also like your recent acquisitions, even though Christmas is coming and you should know not to buy yourself presents. I think everyone in the family should have a Point Arena lighthouse. Maybe in your stockings...
Mom, that would be the best Christmas Stocking gift EVER! LOL. Maybe you can get a mold of HWY 1 for Gary... He would love and cherish right up until it hit the garbage can. :)
I like your gifts to yourself, Allie. Very cute.
And yes, Count Your Blessings, Shavonne.
Post a Comment
<< Home