Further Evidence
I realize that making this post now means I have to come up with a different new confession for February, but I must address the fact brought up by little momma that, dude, I have a scarcity issue. This is very very true.
I offer this piece of evidence as irrefutable proof that I do, indeed, have a scarcity issue:
Bath and Bodyworks has discontinued my two favorite scents: Rice flower and Shea butter, and Lemongrass Sage. They did, however, have an after Christmas sale in which these two scents were--for a very limited time, and only while supplies lasted--available. I bought 6 of each of the lotions and 3 lemongrass sage body sprays. To be quite honest, I would have also bought 6 rice flower/shea butter sprays, but there were none available AT ALL. It's GONE!!! This kind of evil, dirty marketing serves only to reinforce my scarcity issue.
THE WORLD IS RUNNING OUT OF BODYSPRAY!!!!!
Thank god I got the lotion before that ran out too!


4 Comments:
Ohmyholycrap. Allie, I'm delurking to commiserate with you! Rice Flower and Shea Butter is also my most favorite of all lotions, and I bought one bottle at the last sale in Albany. ONE. And now it is prized. Nearly sitting on a throne. I only use it on special occasions, and even then, use only a minimal amount. We SO need to gang up on them and DEMAND them back!
LOL! :)
At least I can't be blamed for this scarcity issue. I never stole any of your lotions!
I'll see if I can smuggle you some from the Gateway Mall... I was just in that store and they had some... on sale!
Post a Comment
<< Home