Sunday, September 12, 2010

Meditrina

One of my favorite restaurants in SLC is Meditrina, which is a small plates and wine bar. The food is beautiful and delicious, and they have quite an extensive list of wines that you can pair with your food. It has a great atmosphere as well. It's just totally cool without being pretentious. I love this restaurant.
A note to the LitChick: I'm dying to take you here the next time you're in town. They've got a number of delightful vegetarian-friendly dishes, and I think you would fall in love with this place!
A note to anyone else who would like to visit me: I would love to take you to Meditrina when you come.

Steve and I went out for a hot date last night to (of course) Meditrina and then to see Lion King at the Capitol Theatre. I didn't take any pictures in the show, but did thoroughly document our dinner through pictures, which I would love to share with you, so:






I can't even begin to tell you how delicious these peppers are! I think they tie for my favorite dish at Meditrina with the "mushrooms and brie" (coming up).


I forgot to take a picture before we started into this one, so it's not as pretty as it was to start with, but you get the general idea.



My other favorite dish here. Just SO good. Especially paired with the Shebang!







What else can you even say? The name says it all, right? Drunken Oreos.

Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I am drooling already. Let's so do this.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

=)

10:54 PM  
Blogger Danae said...

I love that you took pictures of the food! :) I can't say it looks yummy, but I guess I'm just not as refined as you are! Hehe. :)

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home