Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bootcamp Or Not, His Farts Still Peel The Paint Off The Walls

Now for a commercial break:

As many of you know, Copper has been at doggie bootcamp for the last six weeks, and he's such a great dog now! I know, he really wasn't so bad in the first place--he didn't bark, didn't jump on people, and didn't chew on things in my house, but there is so much more to a good dog than that! I can honestly say that before we sent him to bootcamp, he was driving me absolutely nuts.
I can't say enough about how great Tonya has done with him, and if anyone is looking for some dog training, I highly recommend TLC Canine Coaching.

We got Copper back on Sunday, and I want to say that I have had the best walks with him! It is actually an enjoyable experience now, and I feel like I'm actually WALKING instead of pulling, being pulled, or stopping while Copper pees on EVERYTHING. We walked for 40 minutes when I got home from work today, and I feel like I can actually count it as exercise for both of us! He still needs to work on minding when we're at home--he thinks he doesn't have to when Tonya isn't here--but he's getting there. He's happier, and I'm happier.

If you have a dog that is driving you crazy, even over little things, seriously, get Tonya to help you out. She is wonderful.

Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger gamefreak said...

I'm glad he's not driving you crazy anymore Allie. I'm excited to see how much he has improved. I sometimes wonder if he misses me. I'm the only one that loves him after all. lol

12:37 PM  
Blogger Kae Loy said...

He was very well-behaved when I stopped by your house on Friday night. He just basically waited by Steve at the door while I was there. I was impressed.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Danae said...

As far as dogs go, Copper is pretty cool. :)

I'm glad that he's being better for you and Steve! Good job, Tonya!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home