Two Dreams
The first dream:
I'm going to a show with Steve. I go in before him to get us good seats. I find two together that are 3rd and 4th in from the aisle. I sit in the 4th-in seat, and save the 3rd-in for him. A girl with a broken leg and crutches is sitting in the seat 2nd in from the aisle, and the seat on the aisle is open.
When Steve gets there, he doesn't want to climb over the girl with the broken leg and the crutches, and doesn't want to ask her to get up, so he just sits in the aisle seat. Then, he gets annoyed with that and just leaves me there alone.
The second dream:
I have a feeling that Steve is upset with me or something--like he wants to leave me. When I try to talk to him about the distance between us he says, "I get like this in all my relationships when the other person is too dependent. That's when I know its time for me to find someone new."


6 Comments:
What the hell? You have a lot of weird dreams Allie. I doubt Steve actually feels this way. I think its just another one of those fears you have. "Are we close to being out of toilet paper?!"
I know it's not really about my relationship with Steve. We're good. I do have A LOT of anxiety about A LOT of things right now, so I'm thinking its about that.
You can laugh all you want, but you've NEVER run out of TP when you were in one of my bathroons, right?
If this were my dream...
I think the first dream sounds more like your dad than Steve. Your dad sometimes gets so concerned about the "girl with the broken leg," that he abandons or hurts the person about whom he supposedly cares the most. Has your dad ever gotten up and left when you were looking forward to having him there with you? (Rhetorical question)
Well I never ran out of toilet paper at your house Allie. If I get to the end of a roll, I know there's another 6 or more in reserve. lol
I'm not excited for you to go...dreading it actually, but I can't wait until you have all of your ducks in a row so that you aren't feeling so anxious all the time. It must be so hard to be having dreams like this while working extremely hard with no days off for weeks at a time! You're awesome, Allie! I'm glad the end is in sight.
Like the others, I really hope that your anxiety level will decrease here REALLY soon. You know how much we all love and support you. Let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help.
Love,
Me
Post a Comment
<< Home