I just poured out 1/2 of a 2 liter of Barqs Root Beer
that was flat and had been in my refrigerator for weeks.
I think I heard Geoffrey weeping as it ran down the drain of my kitchen sink.
I miss the kid.
A witch or wizard can extract their own memories or someone else's and store them in the Pensieve and review them later. It also relieves the mind when it becomes flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within.
6 Comments:
Me too. :)
....Give me a minute. I gotta pick up the pieces of my broken heart.... Alright...there we go.
Everything will be alright. I just bought three 2 liters of Barqs a couple days ago. Soda is pretty expensive here, but I saw a 3 for $5 deal on Barqs at a store called Safeway. I needed a club card for that discount, and boom, I now have a Safeway card in my wallet, plus 6 liters of Barqs in the fridge. Wesley agreed that it was a beautiful sight to behold.
Allison, you are heartless. You should have taken that to Geoffrey when you move. Geoffrey, your Grandma Hanna would be proud.
Allison, I hope you know you just wasted perfectly good soul purchasing currency.
Its true. The fact that it was flat does not diminish its soul binding power. Its the Nectar of the Gods.
Oh! This is so sad on so many levels! It's so strange to have Geoff gone!
Post a Comment
<< Home