Morning Run
I'm still running and loving my new app.
A couple of days ago I got up early enough that the sun was just coming up over the ocean when I got to the point:
Playlist:
1. Whataya Want From Me (Adam Lambert)
2. Mercy (Duffy)
3. Dilate (Ani DiFranco)
4. Blood and Fire (Indigo Girls)
5. Bad Romance (Glee Cast)
6. Closer to Fine (Indigo Girls)
7. Untouchable Face (Ani DiFranco)
8. Throwing Stones (Paula Cole)


3 Comments:
I wish I could run with you. I envy everyone I see running. They say you are never too old, but I am feeling like I may never be able to run again. At least, I know it will never happen in Kodiak, despite my hopes when I came here.
I'm so jealous of how beautiful it is there! I hope you have some time to just enjoy it. I think getting so see those amazing colors in the sky and reflected in the water, AND listening to that music must be so incredible! And I'm so glad you're running and enjoying it!!!
Are you running with bear spray? And maybe a fog horn to scare the shit out of the bear in case the spray doesn't work??
Post a Comment
<< Home