Thursday, March 30, 2006

Fasciotomy

Steve is having surgery on his leg tomorrow (March 31). It's supposed to be a pretty quick outpatient surgery to release the fascia in the anterior and lateral compartments of his right leg. Please send him all of your good thoughts, well-wishes, and prayers. (He's pretty nervous). Thank you for all of your love and support.

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Momma said...

Steve, let me be the first to send you my warm and positive energy. I hope everything goes smoothly with the surgery and I wish you a speedy recovery. Maybe this time it will solve the problem you have been having with your leg. My fingers are crossed for that.

I love you.
Kae Loy

6:40 PM  
Blogger Danae said...

Steve! Gary and I love you and have been thinking about you since Allie told us the news last night. You are in my thoughts and prayers, and we wish for a healthy and speedy recovery! Trust in the science, and don't worry about a thing. You know it will all go well with Allie there by your side! (That's why I want her here when I deliver!)

Love you guys!
Danae

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home