Is there a Doctor in the House?
I just wanted to make a post congradulating my dear friend, Sab, for finishing her last set of medical school exams ever, and for getting accepted to a Family Practice Residency in New Hampshire. I am so happy for her and so proud of her!
When I first bumped chests with Sab in Bar Harbor, Maine, we were both pre-med students trying to jump through the hoops that would get us into medical school. She was a couple of years ahead of me in the process, and has therefore served as a great mentor and inspiration for me as I have sometimes skipped, sometimes trudged through.
Sab is an amazing friend--one of my kindred spirits or bosom buddies, if you will--and I am so very happy to see her succeed in achieving her dream of becoming a doctor. She will officially graduate from Dartmouth in May, and then she will be Dr. Selim! Now if only I can get her to come back to the west coast....
Congratulations, Sab! I love you, and I am so proud of you!


3 Comments:
Ha! I know what you are quoting for your title and I bet I am the only one! :)
Congrats Sabrina! That is happy news! I know Allie would love to trade you places and be done.
Keep up the hard work, Allie! You've been kicking ass on your exams and will be done in no time! Now you just need to come back to Utah, hire Kjersti as your MA and me as your voice on legal issues. Remember, UMIA Insurance is your friend!!
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home