Is Bigger Better?
Dante just took a swipe at Moose, and Moose, who is grumpy, got the mad look on his face and puffed himself up, preparing for a fight. I said, "Mooser, just walk away. You've got to be the bigger kitty and just walk away." Moose looked at me, and if he could talk, he would have said, "Mom, I AM the bigger kitty, that's how I know I can kick his ass."


2 Comments:
Moose is the size of a small child!! And if you're my nephew Logan, he's even bigger. I love little Mooser when he's all shaved and looks like The King of the Jungle. That cat rocks!!
Allie, you have the coolest cats that even if we decided that bigger was better we would have to change our minds again tomorrow because Dante would just come up with some other clever thing to rival with Moose :)
Post a Comment
<< Home