Allie's Pensieve
A witch or wizard can extract their own memories or someone else's and store them in the Pensieve and review them later. It also relieves the mind when it becomes flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within.



4 Comments:
Happy first year anniversary! I have very good memories of the day. Everything was perfect, not the least of which was the beautiful weather -- the fog lifting to give us one of the 12 days a year at Point Arena that the sun shines. You and Steve did a good thing when you got married. May you always treat each other with the love you felt on that day.
Happy Anniversary Allie! I love you!
I"m so happy for you, Allie, cuz I think you chose the best one. Besides just being a good guy, Steve cracks me up! I love how you guys love and support each other! And your wedding was so beautiful!
Hoo-ray! And to think that you were once a silly girl completely and totally opposed to marriage! I'm glad you got over that phase. What would the Hanna family be like without Steve?
Post a Comment
<< Home