Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Wes, The Animagus

After careful observation (from NV, nonetheless) I have decided that Wesley is an animagus, and when he picks the four-legged form of himself, he is none other than Mael--Danae's siamese cat. If you think about it (after having a few beers) you'll realize that you've never seen Wesley and Mael in the same room together. There's also the resemblence around the eyes that clearly gives away the connection--both blue-eyed and with a certain characteristic that I can't quite put my finger on, but it's definately there. (Have a couple of beers--you'll see it too). The pictures I am adding certainly don't do the resemblence justice, because Mael-a-magus isn't looking at the camera straight-on, but I truly believe that Mael-a-magus and Wes-a-magus are one and the same. Think about it. It must be true.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chelsee said...

Wow Allie. It must be because I haven't had a few beers, but I destinctly remember Wesley chasing Mael around the house... But I can't wait for Wesley to come home!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Little Momma said...

Also, Wesley, if you are really Mael, thanks for killing that rat yesterday and leaving it in the back yard (instead of on the front step). Also, I am very sorry about your tail. (Our best guess is that the rat must have taken a bite out of Mael's tail during the fight, because it has a gash in it that we think is infected. Jay is taking Mael to the vet today.)

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not quite sure why but this explains so much about Wesley I never understood ...

7:29 PM  
Blogger MeL said...

I was waiting for you to point out something about Mael being curled up on a bosom in that photo, and make the connection to your brother. Apparently I am the only one whose mind immediately goes to the gutter.

Where's my gold star?????

12:00 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

I'm quite sure that if you have ever seen Wesley and Mael in the same room at the same time, it really wasn't Wesley at all, but someone impersonating Wesley. (You HAVE heard of polyjuice potion before, haven't you?) As Mel pointed out in her comment, there is the LOVE OF BOOBIES exhibited by both Wesley and Mael that counts for something. Also, one must remember that Mael and Wesley BOTH disliked the idea of other cats being kept at the Hanna house. (Surely you can see that this is just Wesley's way of guarding his own territory).

MUST I spell EVERYTHING out for you people!?

PS--Thanks for taking Wesley/Mael to the vet, Jay!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Danae said...

LMAO!! Holy Crap! This is the funniest thing I have read in a LONG time! I think you are absolutely right! Maybe being my cat is Wesley's way of staying in touch with me since he's so dang far away... I always knew I was the favorite sister!!

4:16 PM  
Blogger -Wes- said...

I think it's an interesting theory Allison, but it's not possible. Any animagus has to be registered with the Ministry of Magic and a thorough search of Ministry records reveals no Wes-a-magus or Mael-a-magus anywhere. ; )

4:59 AM  
Blogger Little Momma said...

So what about Wormtail, Prong and Padfoot? If you searched Ministry records, so you think you would find THEM? You have always been one to flaunt the rules, so I think this is just a smoke screen, and maybe you are really Mael and are trying to throw us off track.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Allie said...

I'm with little momma on this one...I can see you now, Wes, finally figuring out that you can change yourself into a sleek, fast, rat-catching feline, and then you remember about the Ministry of Magic and their rule about registration. Do you march right down to the ministry and let them know about your new talent? No, not you. I can hear your voice very clearly,as you say, "Register-shmegister!"

(I hope that wasn't some sort of spell!)

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home