Welcome, Kameryn Lee!!
Well, I am officially and aunt. Kjersti and Jay welcomed their new daughter, Kameryn Lee Ertmann into the world on April, 29, 2006. Yay!!!

The stars and planets have spoken, and we now know EXACTLY how Kameryn is going to turn out!

Kameryn is a Taurus, which means she's going to be patient, slow-moving, and careful. She will need comfort, ease, and warm surroundings. She will be affectionate, even-tempered, and slow to anger, but when she does become emotionally upset, she will be slow to forgive, and slow to calm down.
Kameryn's rising is in Scorpio! This means she will be quiet, reserved, secretive, and sometimes difficult to understand. She will be stubborn, tough, and ready to fight for a position in which she believes. She will be courageous and willing to take calculated risks. When she is hurt by others, she will strike back with bitter sarcasm.
For Kameryn and her generation, society's cherished beliefs and totems will be radically changed. Many traditional concepts will be totally altered, if not completely destroyed. The rights of individuals to pursue their own course in life will be reasserted.
Coming up next....Kameryn's numerology!
I'm so glad to have Kameryn as a new part of our family.


1 Comments:
Allie I really wish that you could have been up here to see her. It was really cool to see Steve though. I am glad that he came over and was able to tell you about it. I can't wait until you can come up and see her! She is so cute! Even her cry is cute. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home