Saturday, August 19, 2006

Two of my Favorite Things

Two of my favorite things together as one--birds and lighthouses!
I got this hummingbird feeder in Point Arena, and we finally got a chance to hang it up today. I can't wait to see hummingbirds drinking from it!


4 Comments:

Blogger Chelsee said...

This is perfect for you! :)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

I loved that about the house a million years ago when we all lived here; the backyard was always filled with birds because you'd spend 50 bucks every couple weeks on tons of birdseed and sunflower seeds. I think your love of birds is inspiring, and that's an awesome birdfeeder.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Danae said...

Hoo-ray! This is fun... have you had any takers yet? I bet that cat that is always out on your porch will scare them sometimes! lol.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Little Momma said...

I also have very pleasant memories of the bird feeder days when we saw all kinds of beautiful birds in the backyard and all kinds of beautiful flowers in the front yard. Your hobbies, Allison, were of great value to the whole family. I love you for all the beauty you bring to my life.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home