Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Bud!

Hey Wes!
I tried to give you a call tonight to wish you a happy birthday, but the call wouldn't go through. I just wanted to tell you that I love you very much. I'm proud to have you as my brother, and grateful to have you as my friend.
Thank you for being someone that I have always been able to look up to--even now that we're both "adults". Thank you for being someone with whom I have always been able to share new ideas or books or music or movies or drinks. There is definitely a part of me that wants to impress you--to find the new artist or author before you and, in so doing, to make you proud of me. Thank you for the wonderful things that you have always shared with me--you have enriched my life in so many ways.
I am really looking forward to coming to Alaska (I'm still shooting for August) to spend some time with you. I really want to know the place that has captured your heart and imagination for the time.
I hope you have had a great birthday--by the way, WE'RE GETTING OLD!!!--and that you are happy and well. I love you very much, and always will.
Allie.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Chelsee said...

I always want to impress Wesley too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES! I loved spending time with you while you where down here, and I can't wait to see you again! Love you!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm not sure I go out of my way to impress Wesley, but he always impresses me. Happy Birthday!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home