Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Porn-Star!!

If you love BOOBIES, show me the MONEY!!!

As a fund-raiser for the Susan G. Komen breast cancer research foundation, Women in Medicine has been doing a series of bake sales. SSFB and I made these cupcakes last year, and they were a hit (OF COURSE!). So I've made them for two more bake sales this year. Everyone loves the booby cupcakes.



If you want to join in the race for the cure, you can go to this website and find a race going on near you.

http://cms.komen.org/komen/NewsEvents/index.htm

Also, don't forget to go to this website every day and click on the icon to fund free mamograms. I know that the big news now is that MRI is better at diagnosing breast cancer, but MRI is VERY time consuming, VERY expensive, and actually has a lot of false-positives (which means you'd be telling someone that they have breast cancer when they really don't). Mamograms are still really the way to go.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2

Thanks, and Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Danae said...

Allie, good job on the do-gooding. However, I must say that you look so skinny in this picture that it was hard to focus on your message! You need to eat more, girl! Maybe during April while you're here, we'll be able to fatten you up! :)

7:26 AM  
Blogger Little Momma said...

Allison! Cover those cupcakes!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home