Nessun Dorma
If you haven't already seen this, you're gonna wanna. Keep some klenex handy!
A witch or wizard can extract their own memories or someone else's and store them in the Pensieve and review them later. It also relieves the mind when it becomes flooded with information. Anyone can examine the memories in the Pensieve, which also allows viewers to fully immerse themselves in the memories stored within.
4 Comments:
I don't know if you guys saw this or not, but HE WON!! :)
"Paul Potts has won the final of this competition and ins £100,000 and will perform at the Royal Variety Performance"
He is wonderful. I cry every time.
This is amazing! :)
This gives me chills. I love the music and the idea that this sweet, humble man would have the courage to try to live his dream -- "follow his bliss" as it were. I am so glad he won.
I don't even like opera but there's something about that that's truly aweing.
Post a Comment
<< Home