Sunday, June 10, 2007

Victoria Phase?

Last time Steve was in Utah, he picked up some boxes of stuff that he had been storing at his condo for years. As he was going through the boxes last week, deciding what to keep and what to throw away, he came across the following VHS:



Wisely, Steve has decided to place it in the "throw away" pile. (Perhaps the decision was made after I said something like, "Either that goes, or you go"? Steve's excuse for owning such an abomination was only this, "I went through a Victoria phase."

3 Comments:

Blogger Little Momma said...

Sell it on E-bay. I'm sure you could get a bundle for it.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

This might make Steve lose a couple points for other people in the family, but for me, he just got that much cooler!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Danae said...

DON'T SELL IT! GIVE IT TO ME! I LOST MY COPY!!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home