Undying Love
I think that to show my undying love for Harry, I'm going to get a deathly hallows tattoo. Who's with me?
Just to clarify, I mean this:

Not this:

Though I am more than willing to admit that anyone who wants to tattoo the second picture on their body loves Harry more than I do, if it's a contest.
Well, who's with me?


6 Comments:
There's a good Tattoo parlor here in Kodiak...
At this time I will respectfully decline. I am open to the possility someday, though, and that goes for BOTH pictures.
If ever I were tempted to get a tatoo, this would be it. And how in the world did you find this symbol anyway? Must have gone to the nether regions of the internet.
I think I'll pass, but that is a very nice gesture. :)
I think I'll pass, but that is a very nice gesture. :)
Hm... one down, what's one more? I love Harry Potter! Too bad so do a billion other people and that one small act would never be noticed by Danielle Radcliffe. Or, if he did ever meet you and notice, he might just think you're weird... LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home